Load Up On Guns,Bring Your Friends - In Memoriam Of Kurt Donald Cobain.


Tomorrow,sixteen years after the faithfully Tuesday,it was believed Kurt Cobain has committed suicide.Two days later,his body was found by an electrician,the news that shocked music industry,and teenage and also effected what they call it--grunge culture.

Sixteen years ago I was 8 years old,the only song I know in that time was London Bridge Is Falling Down,and Fields of Athenry,which always my late granddad sang to me and Elly.Aril my brother was exposed more on rock music,put Kurt Cobain's poster alongside Eric Cantona posters at his room.

I admit even in my youth time I never be grunge,until I read "Pengejar Bintang" by Nami,I believe Kurt Cobain has big impact on teenage and counter culture during his reigns in Nirvana.

Even some believes after Kurt's death,so does grunge,but somehow the teen spirit shall be move on.We need new Kurt Cobain to enlight our spirit.And after music corporates and capitalists drag us to the blackhole of infinite boredom of Planet Gaga,as one person who been inspired by Cobain(although it's too late) I believe we should bring back the force to teenagers.

Just like when Lyla Gallagher met Luqman Amirullah in Nami's Pengejar Bintang quoted,"one day you'll reach people at the corner,just like Cobain did that to you".To all music rebels and poet guerrilla soldier out there,make the teen spirit smells again!

Rest In Peace,Kurt.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP