Johan And Aril Asked Me About Black Bloc in Vancouver.







In my Facebook,I always update Canadian medal tally and ice-hockey game.In fact,I'm not supporting national pride here.It's like you're supporting your team in sport.Not more than that.

Aril asking me about my opinion between Beijing 2008 and Vancouver 2010,why I boycotted Beijing but I didn't put it hard at Vancouver.I against the Games,just like I support football or ice-hockey,but it's just like that.Only the game that I adore.I still against corporate privatization in the football or ice-hockey club,or capitalist invasion to Olympics.I boycotted Beijing because Chinese government kills bloggers,but Canadian didn't.I'm a blogger.Yes,Canadian police were harsh with anarchists during black bloc but it's not as harsh as Chinese does.

I didn't attempt to black bloc however,because Vancouver is not my town,and I'm afraid something happen to me,I don't know what to do.At least in Calgary I've got friends and family.I also go to Vancouver to watch the Games,although I didn't support the Games.I just support the team I love,Red Machine,Canada.

Just like this Aril,if you're going to Old Trafford to watch Manchester United,doesn't mean you support Malcolm Glazer.Some guys still go to Old Trafford and watch Champions League,and in the same time wearing green and gold scarf,and the profit from ticket selling will go to Malcolm Glazer afterall.

Doesn't mean you support Manchester United and you're Mancunian.

And to Johan,the black bloc in Vancouver was hectic.In newspaper they're told only 5,000 police encounters the riot,however actually the number was threefolded.Some says 15,000,some says 20,000 police were in Vancouver during the Games.It was saying that Harper administration spent almost C$1 billion for security alone,in the Games.I'm trying to stay out from trouble because I'm on the trip with my university,anyway.

Shopping malls crushed,they blocked the road to BC Place,and even worst,some of them throwing stones and brick toward people across the street.Now,I support their movement but I never intended to bring injuries to innocent people there.

I only join black bloc twice,one in Beijing Olympics at Chinese Consulate General Office,another is highway project in Calgary.I've got arrested in Calgary highway protest.

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2010)  

Looks like the 'lying-about-the-numbers' culture in the mass media is getting more widespread worldwide..it was already quite apparent in the Uk when i was there..

Kudos to Utusan Malaysia,NST,RTM and TV3 for spreading this culture of spinning lies about number of demonstrants!inilah budaya kita! forget about about the the plan of patenting certain food and culture as Msian heritage.. they should instead get this patented as a Malaysian heritage!

Ez Puella Sapiens  – (March 13, 2010)  

Don't blame Johan Jaafar(Utusan) or Farid Ridzuan(TV3).

It was started by Rupert Murdoch in his FOX network.I guess he's the expert of spinning the lies around.

Anonymous –   – (March 13, 2010)  

please give some credit to Msia lah,msia is hungry for making and breaking records kahkahkah..it was Msia which elevated news-spinning to the level of being a form of art! kahahkah..

p.s congrats to Rais Yatim for all his statements..i heard #yorais is now one of the top trending topics worlwide on twitter..msia boleeeeh!

Ez Puella Sapiens  – (March 14, 2010)  

hik hik!
i wonder if Manchester United wear their jersey with Telekom Malaysia logo..

Manchester United will be called "Malaysian club of EPL" hik hik!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP