Your Last Letter.


Her last note before she died on July 8th,2007.

Dear Diary,

I have a family.A very happy family.My dad works as petroleum and gas engineer at open sea,while my mom working at shopping mall as marketing officer.I have a brother,a protective brother.His name is Shahril.He always protect me from harm and danger.I also have a sister,her name is Ezreen.She loves to sing.She got great voice,unlike me.I'm a stutter.I can't even speak properly,how I'm going to sing.I have a rabbit,her name is Lyla.She loves to eat vegetables.I also have 3 cats,and I'm also surrounding with good friends.Amy is my best friend.

I have a boyfriend,for the first time.His name is Nami.He loves to give me poems,make me feels floating in the air.Sometimes I wonder,am I able to see him?To meet him,to stares at his eyes once again?He always look down to himself,which I don't want him to be.I accept whoever he is,no matter what,he will be my only one.

I feel unwell today.The air seems to be thinner than before.I almost choked but I managely to breath.I wonder why.Maybe I'm missing Nami.Maybe I should log on my Myspace.Oh,my sister using it.Nevermind.

I hope Nami understand how much I hope that he's waking up from his failure.He keep saying of his failure,and I wish right now I'm beside him.If only I was there,I can hanging around with him and his friend.His friend are also kind and friendly.I wonder if I'm going to wed with Nami,I want him to be his second-man.He's funny.Adly..Nami's best friend.

Time to feed my cat,and Lyla.Oh,I need to water my plant.Grow up,like my hope to him.I hope he will realize how much I love him,no matter what.He's not a failure.

Goodnight,
Elly.

7th July 2007.


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP